Thursday 14 March 2013

Banana Fudge Muffins

So.... My depression has been pretty bad recently, so I've not been blogging so much, however... today I did an epic amount of baking, and made up my first recipe for muffins :)

This is what I made today - Banana Fudge muffins, Blueberry muffins (smoooooth ones) and choc chip peanut butter cookies.

There are currently 12 muffins and 12 cookies in the freezer, waiting for my lovely friend Slop to come and claim some as a barracks warming gift ;) plus allllllll these waiting for me to eat them.

This is the recipe for Banana Fudge Muffins.

Combine in a big bowl with a whisk:
12oz plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 bag (roughly 4oz) of Mini Fudge Chunks

In a different bowl:
2 eggs
240ml warm milk
6oz sugar
4oz melted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 mashed banananas

Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ones, don't over mix. Spoon into muffin cases and bake at gas 5 for about 20 mins, or until slightly golden and springy to the touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment